Antisludging agent for RO
General type liquid scale inhibitor (antiscalant, stabilizing agent)
It is a kind of high efficiency liquid antiscalant, mainly used for controlling the scale sedimentation in the reverse osmosis (RO) and nano-filtration (NF) system.
1. Membrance Suited: It can be used in all reverse osmosis (RO), nano-filtration (NF) membr
2.Effectively controls scales including CaCO3, CaSO4, SrSO4, BaSO4, CaF2, SiO2, etc.
Light Yellow, Liquid
pH (5% solution)
Completely soluble in water
freezing point (°C )
1. In order to get the best effect, adding the product before the pipeline mixer or cartridge filter.
2. It should be used with antiseptic dosage equipment for corrosive.
3, The maximum dilution is 10%, dilution with RO permeate or deionized water.Generally, the dosage is 2 -6 mg/l in reverse osmosis system.
If need exact dose rate, a detailed instruction is available from CLEANWATER company.
When first time use, pls refer to the label instruction for usage information and safety.
Packing and Storage：
1.It packed with polyethylene plastic barrel, net weight is 25 kg per barrel.
2. The highest storage temperature is 38 ℃ and the self life is 2 years.
1. It should use protective gloves and goggles during operation, diluted solution should be timely used for the best effect.
2. Pay attention to the reasonable dosage, excessive or insufficient will cause the membrane fouling.
Special attention whether the flocculant is compatible with the scale inhibition agent, Otherwise the
RO membrane would be obstructed, pls cooperate use with medicament of CLEANWATER company .