Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate, also called green vitriol, is a blue-green crystals; soluble in water, melts at 64 C. It is usually used as raw material of other industrial.
Application Field ：
1. Mainly used to make pigment such as Ferric Oxide series products (such as iron oxide red, Iron oxide black, Iron oxide yellow etc. ).
2. It can also be directly used as flocculant in waste water treatment.
3. For producing ferric sulfate
4. For iron containing catalyst
5. Used as a mordant in dyeing wool, in the manufacture of ink
6. As additive in compound fertilizer
1. First hand ferrous sulphate, which is no any other dealers for extra charges.
2. Usually, the content of Fe is 19%, and can be above 20% by simple processing.
Water insolubles content %≤
Package and Storage:
1. The solid product is packaged in plastic-lined plastic woven bags of 25 Kg net each.
2. According to the customer's requirement.