This product (technically named Polydimethyl diallyl ammonium chloride) is cationic polymer and it can be completely dissolved in water.
1. The polymer body contains strong cationic group radical and activated-adsorbent group radical which can destabilize and flocculate the suspended solids and the negative-charged water soluble matters in the waste water through electro-neutralization and bridging adsorption. It is very effective in flocculating, decoloring, sterilizing and removing organics.
2. The product enjoys small dosage but can cause big flocs, rapid precipitation and low turbidity residue, and it can also produce small amount of sludge. It is adaptable to wide range of pH value, between 4.0 to 10.0.
3. It is smelless, tasteless and harmless. It can be widely used to treat source water and sewage water.
colorless or light-clolor sticky liquid
PH value(1% water solution)
Solid content % ≥
Note: our product can be made upon your special request.
1. When used alone, it should be diluted to the concentration of 0.5%-5%(based on solid content).
2. In dealing with different source water or waste water, the dosage is based on the turbidity and the concentration of the water. The most economical dosage is based on the trial.
3. The dosing spot and the mixing velocity should be carefully decided to guarantee that the chemical can be mixed evenly with the other chemicals in the water and the flocs can not be broken.
4. It is better to dose the product continuously.
Package and Storage:
1. It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 50kg and 200kg.
2. Sealed and stored in cool place, avoid solarization.
3. This product will appear layer after a long-term storage, but the effect will not be affected after stir.